CASK [ kask ] noun A small barrel-like
made of metal used to brew and store beer.
DISCOVER THE MYSTERY OF MAKING BEER
- Develop your perfect recipe with our experienced brewers.
- Enjoy a tasteful and memorable moment.
- Learn the full production process of beer.
- Share your creation with friends in a festive atmosphere.
2 WORKSHOPS TO CREATE YOUR OWN BEER
1) CREATE YOUR RECIPE
To begin our master brewers guide you through the
microbrewery to familiarize you with the beer making
process and how a cask is made. After the tour
take you on a journey of ingredients to choose from in making your cask! We guarantee that you’ll get it right the first time!
When its time to tap your cask, invite your friends to taste your creation hosted at our microbrewery. Our beer ambassadors will share their knowledge on cask beer with your group. A free Flammekueche tasting will be offered during this event and you will receive a diploma attesting to the production of your own beer. This festive event takes place approximately two weeks after the first workshop.
ENJOY A TASTING MENU WITH BEER PAIRINGS
First, Let your beer ambassador awaken your senses with
of 5 meals and 5 beers. Learn the secret to a perfect union between
your food and beer. Extra $25/person †.
THIS 2 WORKSHOPS BUNDLE INCLUDES*:
- 1 X 18 L of beer (36 pints);
- 3 ingredients** of your choice;
- 2 workshops with a beer expert;
- WORKSHOP 1: Make your own beer (1 to 5 people);
- WORKSHOP 2: Tasting experience (up to 30
including a Flammekueche tasting and a diploma.
- * Must be 19 years or older to participate.
- ** $5 extra for each additional ingredient, excluding the basic ingredients used for beer making.
- *** Valid for one year from the date of purchase. Ask your server for more details.
- † Taxes and service not included.